Sunday, April 09, 2006

ahhh Spring



I love this weather, it makes me a much happier person. I am uber excited to get on some singletrack and ride. I have been slowly getting my bikes ready for the season. On friday night I went out with my lady, and when I got home I couldn't sleep, so instead I set up my 5th Element Rear shock....till 2:30 in the AM in my Dirty Shop!

I woke up around 8 on Sat. against my will, the reason for the unwilling wake-up....WORK!!! Yep I picked up a part time job wrenching at Freewheel Bike. I rode there, showed up and saw that BG was there to work also. Damnit!! I didn't need to go in, so mounted on my ghetto cruiser and went home. I decided since I had the day off I would go dirt jumping. A few others and I met up and some Dirt Jumps in North MNPLS. They were actually in good condition. After a while of riding the rythm section, we decided we wanted to make a burm ( a 5-6ft tall one at that). So we got a diggin, and found this huge piece of concrete( about 12in thick and 6 ft long) right in our way. So our dreams of the burm were crushed.

After riding the jumps, I was super tired. Mainly because I'm out of shape. So I laid around the rest of the day and then headed to the skatepark. I showed up and there was only 2 other people there. It was nice in away, but it just seemed to be lacking energy. After a little while Dustin and a few others Showed up and brought the energy back up. All in all a good time but I hurt this morning.

So there you go ....a little bit of an update for the blog, nothing to exciting.

RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: