Monday, March 19, 2007

Moab Moto Trip



Well here it is the first video of Moab.....I am such a rookie when it comes to mott, but it's fun. This is a section that Al told me to get the Camera out, some one will crash



Yes Moab was Fun. We had a few flat tires
At Camp on slick rock we had a very spure of the moment party...Al headed to bed, then a Few locals stopped bye that New Ariel and Abby, they brought friends, before we knew it we had 20 people and a shit load of fire works.

Anyway it was hard not to go ride our Mountain bikes, but all I had was my Moto. I had a shit load of fun, the last day I dumped my bike pretty hard but was able to ride it out.









Also, we finished a ride, and were getting ready to leave when some dude comes flying up in a truck and starts talking to us.."hey I'm going to base jump off of tombstone in 45 min. if you guys want to watch" so we figureed why not, we wairted and waited and then finally saw a little figure on the cliff, then he jumped.

No comments: