Thursday, July 12, 2007

stuff

Wow alomost a month with out posting?? Sorry but it's been crazy, work has been ,well work. And it is getting close to the baby time, I had to move my bikes out of the bike room, and into the garage. that is when it really hit, but I am getting excited. In other Baby news, I had heard some bad news that some very close friends of Alison and I lost there baby, Best wishes to them, it is very hard to hear. And also (end with a happier note) Congrats To speedbuggy and his lady on there little girl. Cheers dude!!

I head out to Downieville tomarrow for the D-ville classic, I am not riding it but working, but I booked an early flight so Hopefully I can go for a ride once I get there....Haven't been there since SSWC and I was on a 1X1 with an 80mm fork, and now I will be on a full squish with a 150mm f & R if I get a ride in.

Anyway I will try to post more once I get back, hopefully things settle down and I am not so fucking tweaky stressed

Cheers

No comments: