Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A little of this, a little of that

Here are a few photos:
The Puncture

The View

The Bike


Things are starting to feel more comfortable out here. I have been trying to ride as much as possible. The Elevation is still kicking my Ass!!!! But hopefully soon I will be up to speed.....one speed that is...

I was hoping to have more photos but I don't so sit tight YO!!!
Last night I went for a night Ride with Andy our Intern Engeneer and Ariel Our Pro Racer. None of us had lights and figured the full moon would be fine, we left The Maverick HQ around 9:30 rode some ally's and shortcuts through/around Boulder. We ended up on some Trail Ariel Wanted to ride, but the Moon was blocked by some massive cloud cover, so he suggested we just go jump around Campus. We headed towards campus, started to find the typical Urban stuff rode it, had a good time got home late. I was pretty Sore today, I was riding My kona last night, I weighed it today and it was 37.5 Pounds......hence I am sore from throwing that thing around trying to keep up with Ariel and his ML8 (Same amount of travel & 10 lbs lighter)
My Lady will be out here in about a week, that will be nice. I thinks she's Hot
Bye

2 comments:

bicyclebound said...

gotta represent the 1x1 in the mountains.....

Pete

JMo said...

Happy Colorado-ing Mr. Luby.

Maybe I'll have to swing a trip out that direction for some sweet bi-cycle action.
YEAH!