Monday, July 31, 2006

End of week 1

I survived a week out here in hippie land, and still have a job
Work is going good
I went up to Winter Park on Sunday with a guy from work and some other dude.
It was my first time riding a real ski Resort. All in all it was Rad, the altitude was a pain. We rode the lift up and did the downhill the whole day. It was a blast. I finally made use of my Kona. I had a few mechanicals, but nothing to big. The biggest casualty was my fork, which spit oil all over my bike after I over shot a landing. But Luckily I work in the suspension business and will soon be testing a fork for a certain company. I had a lot of fun and I think I will be going again soon.
Other than that not much going on with me out here. I am living with very little of my personal stuff and still somewhat homeless, but soon that will change once my lady friend moves out here.
Once I get settled I will write more posts that will be more exciting, like Aliens trying to take over Boulder, or me killing a grizzly Bear while eating and Buffalo Burger, or clash of the Hippies, and maybe even a love story.............Stay tuned!

2 comments:

cmacheel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cmacheel said...

Luby,
Firstly, watch out for those freakin' yippies (yuppie hippies). They're panhandling you one minute and getting into their Audi the next.
Secondly, you do not need to wear patchouli to be cool. A simple shower will do just fine.