Sunday, July 23, 2006

I am now living in CO

I made it, the drive went pretty good. I have been riding out here the last 2 days, the elevation is kicking my ass and the sun is coloring me RED. So far I have done a couple of rides at Walker Ranch, the view is awesome, fast downhill and long climbs( on my 40 lb. KONA) I even did some mountain Uni at one trail. Other than that haven't done to much yet...More to come later
I star my new Job tomorrow
bye

also for those of you who read this and have a blog...send me a link to your blog, I am not around my personal PC, and I had all of yours bookmarked....let me know what 's up YO!!!!

2 comments:

Two Wheels at a time said...

Sweet, Now I have someone to come visit in Colorado. Glad to hear you are doing well Luby.

JMo said...

http://speedbuggy3.blogspot.com/

I didn't want to, but I will cause you sure do fill out a pair of pants nicely.