Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm Moving!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep that's right.
I am heading to Bolder Colorado. Alison and I decided a little while ago, that we would like to move out there. So I found a Job at Maverick and am hoping to Start on July 24th. Luckily I have some family out there who are uber rad and willing to let me stay with them until Alison comes out and we find a place.
So I will be initially heading out here with minimal stuff (4 bikes and a car load of clothes.

In other news.....See page 88 of this months "Dirt Rag" Magazine

5 comments:

bicyclebound said...

CONGRATS........ you are going to have a great time in the boulder CO. Nicole and I might have to drop down and visit when you get set in.

Cheers
Pete

Kyia said...

Dude, come back for the winter solstice, okay.

Notorious B.I.L. said...

Luby contact Ben or tony. Get my email or phone # B.I.L.

Notorious B.I.L. said...

Luby contact Doom or Tony and get my number. Notorious!

Notorious B.I.L. said...

Luby, get my number from DOOM or Tony. Call me when you get to town! Notorious!