Thursday, October 12, 2006

Moab Again!!!!!!!

Well I head out to Moab tomarrow. the second time in 3 weeks. i am not sure if I am excited or not for it. I am driving our Van out there full of Demo bikes and am going to run some Demos at the 24 hours of Moab race. Hopefully I can sneak out of there early on sunday and sneak a ride in. Ethan ( Head Mav. Tech) and his Wife are going they both are going to race/ride it Solo. My Lady is also going, which should be fun. She is going to hang out with me at the tents. Maybe I can talk her into shuttleing me to the top of the trail I did a couple weeks ago (see post below). I am going there for work, but it should be fun. I spentthe whole day tuning and washing Demo bikes, can't argue with wrenching. PT showed up and we may put into production some all Black parts I had made up for my personal bike. All Black seems to be in style now.....although I have always tried to keep MY bikes Black (like my hair)
well hopefully I will post more and get some photos up when I get Back....


B.I.L. and Simple Cyclest contact me!!!!

2 comments:

Lil' Luby said...

Hey Bro, That sounds pretty cool! Hope you had fun, Im excited to see some picks when you put them up!! I will not be able to head out there over thanksgiving anymore, i guess i have to have surgery on my knee of it more then likely, but dont worry you dont get rid of me that easy! I hope to be out there as soon as i can, hopefully begining of december!! haha....miss you and alison!

Notorious B.I.L. said...

YO! As soon as you get back call or email me. I will call right away. Cross races in Boulder the next two weekend.