Saturday, October 21, 2006

Photo Blog

Here are some Photo's of the last couple of Months. Some are of Camping on a few different weekends, some are of 24 Hours of Moab.
Speaking of Moab, here's how it went... We Showed up later friday night and got a hotel room Got up early went to race and set up, it rained the whole time and was very cold. The officials Stopped the race at 8PM because thetrail was flooded and fear of hypothermia. Ethan and I tried to help as many people as possible with tech issues, but just not enough Brake pads, one lady trying to win it solo on our bike said she had tech support, her tech support came to us for help. We fixed her bike, it made me feel good. I also worked on a certain Magazine Editors Fork, that was kinda nerve racking, but the guy is cool and a Dirt Bag (hint). My Lady Was with all in all a success but no riding this time!!!

1 comment:

Lil' Luby said...

aweee I miss you and Al........the pics look sweet!