Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bad News!!!!!!

Another death....Biker + Car =Death
Got the News From CRC That a former Drummer of Social D was killed....while riding his bike an got hit by a car.....This sucks. Yes I have a huge place in my life that Social D has an impact on, but another biker/ Car fatality!! they all suck, no matter who the person is. Now for me, I have a bad taste in my mouth for drivers who run over bikers, but I also know that shit happens, and it is not always the drivers fault, but when it is the drivers fault...wether talking on cell phone (boulderite), or road rage (redneck), or drunk dumbass(St.Cloud Redneck, in blue blazer) ....FUCK YOU All I hope the worst for you!!!! I am a mellow, but sometimes violent person, but I prefer mono'E' Mono ...Not 4 dr sedan VS. Mono....anyway some venting has been done, just be safe out there( yep, Luby just said that)

No comments: