Friday, January 12, 2007

Luby McLubenstien

Well the holidays came and left....Thank goodness, I am not much for holidays, I love seeing my Family and Friends, but Buh fuckin hum bug....I would prefer to see family and Friends minus the holiday stresses. Any way, I was able to see my nephew ride his bike (he just learned) he is going to be a ripper. It was great time spent with My family, I drove a tractor and shot a few guns........Seriously it is fun. in other news, Once my Lovely Girlfriend and I arrived from our 17 Hr drive home, it has been very busy. But I managed to go snowboarding at Copper..Wow the runs here can hurt sometimes!!!!! I went out tonight with a few people who are just getting into biking or are enthusiasts....we are going to start a wed. night ride!!!!!!!!!!! I am super excited because they are in it for a good time and don't have polluted bike indusrty minds. One thing I miss about Mnpls is the wed. nite rides. Cheers to that. Well I have a set of snowshoes on the way thanks to speedbuggy. Also I would like to give some cred to my Lady, she has been the best this last year, thankyou!!!!!!
Cheers
Luby

No comments: