Saturday, July 04, 2009

4th of july - rat ride

Brose We wish we could be at your place!! but couldn't make it happen.
In other news, most of you know that I sold a bunch of my bikes to start the shop, I am starting to get a few back, Thanks to Kenny Bloggins for getting me my rat ride so fast!! I still have my hodge podge rejected ML7 singled out....just wasn't the same




Now I have my rat ride... the same as a 1X1 built with 24" L margs. I have a set of dirt wheels ( off of maverick) for when I want to ride dirt and think I will throw a fork on since that is my business here is a pic of it, as Sov would say " not so much getting rad, but getting Dad"



I built it up last week and the shop has been crazy busy so not much time to work on my own stuff and spend time with Family, so I have been taking Layla for some rides!!
Doom I have you beat on a messy garage!!!!





and today so far has been some bitchin family time, we rode down to the market and hung out, then there was some sort of parade for all the kids, and i got conned into joining it by the kid and future wife...some pics



No comments: