Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Honeymoon

We bargined with a cabby and he ended up taking alison and I on a tour of the tulum ruins and in to town while he waited, the ruins were cool, the town was alright we ate at one of the local places pretty damn good. I was going to buy a luchidor? Mask for the kid but we ran out of pesos. The resort has been awsome good food, weak drinks and beach time. I see why MTV would also do spring break down here, who knows; maybe there will be a Luby's gone
wild!!! Anyway time for some surf and turf for dinner......and yes I have already used the room service at midnight ....... Did all this on the crackberry
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Notorious B.I.L. said...

When you sand in your crack, use your thong to pull it out. I hope you're having fun