Sunday, January 22, 2006

The end of the bender...

Well it's sat. Night, just got home from Joes. a nice little semi-formal dinner party....with galactic pizza...it was actually super fun, he went to Taiwan for the first Time for work, with greyboy, showed us some photos...Totally rad. I uni'ed the surly Uni over there it took me 40 min. to get there(4+miles) holy shit was that tough to do, but I am proud to say I rode at least 90% of the way. I came to an intersection where I needed some people to move every one move when I politely said exscume(my parents brought me up right) except one guy, I had to bail on the Uni, almost took out his shins with the pedals...."thanks for moving asshole"...came out of my mouth. he did not reply. Wow it must feel like shit to get called an asshole by a circus freak. he he he he heh e......anyway great dinner party lots of fun stories were told......I guess BraurPower has a pic of me from My first snowaballs...and Doom and I are always referred to as the ST.CLOUD CREW...Doom should take credit for putting Cloud on the Map
Cheers
-Luby

2 comments:

Luby said...

and least I asked politly....

JMo said...

I stand by Luby's comments of "his parents raised him right."
They knew that being polite only get you so far.
The rest of the way you gotta have a bit of anger and hatred in your heart.

Also...
Doom not only helped put St. Cloud on the map, he's got a wicked fruit basket.
*LOL*
I have no idea where that came from.