Friday, January 13, 2006

Miss me?

holy fuck cakes, I have been pretty busy lately, but in that I feel like I have a lot going on, but get nothing done sort of way. Anyway, here's what new, I tore apart a manishit fork today, ya know the ones that let people"grease" them with ports, holy shit this guy had a least a tube of park grease in each leg, and of course the parts washer is broken, damn if I could only hire a midget.
I haven't been riding much, one would think a car-less guy would ride a lot more, well thats what I thought....looking into getting a vehicle now, but apparently the banks don't like me..........fucking suits.
tomarrow is friday, going to Lee's going away party, I met him in Vegas and he moved here for a girl fram texas, now he thinks it time to go, I wish him the best, we have had some fun times(nothing like cloud town).
My agenda for the next week is:
go on a date (yep, I am on the market again)
ride a shit load
Giver to the liver
Train for this:
Event name: Red Bull Skyride
When: Feb. 8th
Who: 50 invited riders from area
Where: Skyway System of DT St. Paul, on a course that measures out to 4000'+, 5+ skyway sections, 20+ door ways, and many a janky turns
it will be fun, sounds like a lot of spectators, hint hint hint cloud.
other than that not much new,

oh and yeah I haven't shaven for awhile getting prepared for the stachebash
http://www.c6rs.com/
cheers

oh yeah here are a few homie pics from the One on One site
here ar us after I won the hare and Hound race

2 comments:

JMo said...

Is fuckcakes really a word?

Luby said...

yes it is a word, But you are from Wisconsin so I wouldn't expect you to know that