Monday, December 26, 2005

The December Blur

Holy shit this last month has flew buy, started with ski bike, then camping, then boos and a Girl.

we had our first ski bike get together, the course was pretty knarly, my ski bike ran well, everyone brought more than enough beverages. Which meant....We drank them


So after ski bike we all headed to ye ole chatter box and were fed well, and left with a glowing charm only the Chitchat ale could give.
I have found a new beer!!!!














I also went camping last wed. night, Me, BraurPower,Ziegle, and Adam. We left with the bikes ready for a night we rode over to snelling and found that the trails were not at all readable, so we took the streets over to the river bottoms rode a ways on them and set up camp, it was fucking Rad, we made a fire, I made soup(I'm a cheap bastard) while the other guys had Hobo meals, shit Braurer even had steak in his, after a long night of standing by the fire drinking Cold Jameson and a PBR. we turned in around 4 am, I woke up to a fucking beautiful 30+ deg. Sunny morning me and Ziegle packed up quick and rode to work.... Late

No comments: