Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sometimes it's Good to be Luby

well I just got home from a Bitchin night, it was actually very mellow, I got home from work, cleaned up then rode the thug over to my friend Ranelle's place, where she made an amazing Peanut Chicken something dinner(it was very, very good). Then on the way home it was so peaceful, it was just me, my ipod(background music from the Dead kennedys) and my bike. I enjoyed the peace with riding wheelies, and skidding around corners.
On another note, ski bike building will begin this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
"Roll Call"
"DOOM?"
"DOOM?"
"anybody....DOOM?"
 
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JMo said...

Dead Kennedy's is some of the best background music you can get!

Two Wheels at a time said...

How is greatful dead considered new music??

JMo said...

DR...I'm pretty sure you hippie mind wouldn't be able to handle the "ski bike" concept. All that mountain has thinned your thinking I believe. *L*
That and too much Greatful Dead have turned your mellon into mush.
New music...wha? Huh?
How about Jessica Simpson? Does she count as music?