Sunday, December 04, 2005

ahhhh Sunday Morning

well sunday morning, coffee is made, the cob webs in my head are still getting cleaned. This week was a rather big week for me, I commuted on the thugsley 5-days in a row(except for the ride home on friday) it was the most I rode in along time, all I can say is I love the bike. Yesterday was a great time, I drove my heap to the saints of Clouds, did a 3- hr ride with DOOM and friends, I was worked. They built a trail system, which is amazing. When I got home I laid around, then got ready to go to One on One, for the Gallery opening. It was amazing to see the photos, and how close Caroline Yang was to all the action in the Tour De Fance. There was wine up front for the artsy folks, and a Keg and Jamison in the Back.....It was a nice ride over there(not on the 1X1). why not on the 1x1? Posted by Picasa
ANOTHER ONE BITES IT

No comments: