Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good Times
















The first photo is the ride I did Last Sat. On my ML8, it is a quick loop near home. The Second Photo is from the same ride I did on Sun. Same trail, different Bike, this time I did it on My 1X1 Fixed. The trail is fun with both a 6.5 inch travel bike and a fixie..... then spent the rest of both days with the lady......... good weekend
Went into the work week with a smile. Then on tues. Me, Al, Ariel and Abby went for a dirt bike ride at lunch. Really good time, still getting used to the moto.
tomorrow is turkey day. I will be going for a moto ride in the morning than stuffing my face in the afternoon. Then going for a Mountain bike ride Fri. Morn, then a big 50= mile moto ride on Sat.

Cheers and happy fucking eat a bird day

2 comments:

Kyia said...

What about the stuffing, Dude?
We have a nice new garbage can in the newly remodled bath, I picked it up at the thrift store, pearly white! The big soltice party is the 9th, wouldn't be the same without you.....maybe we will have turkey!

Anonymous said...

Luby,

xoxo from C I-10.

xoxo from me.

The trails are sloppy and damp. Like your mom.

Doom & Schroeden's new shop looks flippin awesome.

speedbuggy