Thursday, November 16, 2006

Great Day

Well lately, I have been feeling a little bummed out. Things haven't been going the way I have been hoping. But today I went out for lunch with someone who I have a great respect for, and they gave me some great compliments and great advice for the future. Basically what it came down to, is I should stay strong with what I want to do, because I am good at it (so this person said).
This meant a lot considering that I was thinking about giving up on what I have been working so hard at. I am glad that some one recognized the mentallity and ethic I have for certain things(thanks Mom and Dad). It also came from someone in which I see has the same ideals....NO B.S. .............
so it was a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think some one is doing a good job and can go somewhere with it.....let them know.....something so little can go a long ways

Cheers

2 comments:

Lil' Luby said...

hey bro.....

I just thought i would let you know...I brag about you, about what you do, how you do it and the confidence and inteligance with what you do. Keep up what your doing, your doing great....love you dude:0)
p.s.
I took a step today with my bad leg!!
Miss ya
-your little sis

Anonymous said...

Luby I'd listen to your little sister. And your parents did an awesome job raising you. Your part of the brain drain here.
and to lil' luby keep bending that knee.
peace!