Saturday, November 04, 2006

I started a flickr +more news

Yep.... I am getting even geekier, I started a flickr photo account, open to whoever. I just picked up a new cam that can do some rad shit, so I figured I would share it here, and on flickr. I just loaded a bunch of pics I had on my H-drive.
In other news I am going to go watch B.I.L. race cross on sun, and hopfully meet up with fey. Not sure if I will ride or not( I can only pedal standing up) I still have a "charlie horse" on my femur from the Dirt Jump fuck up.
On Sat. I am showing the Pug. hopefully I can sell that, I may take hit on it but I could use the $. Then hopefuly I can start building the raddest Mav. Single speed full sus. Sat. night.
Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flickr link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionsofamadman/

No comments: