Thursday, February 22, 2007

FrostBike MNPLS '07

Last weekend was frostbike at QBP in mnpls, I showed representing Maverick, I came with my game face, ready to wrestle and a bottle of tequila!. Anyway the show was fine same ole, same ole bike stuff. The coolest thing was seeing everyone. B rose had is own Australian, my pals from the old shop in cloud town had there own employees, and Hurlio had a beard. Anyway Sat night was pug races, I didn't race, but I sure did wrestle....lost my earing while wrestling with swervy. The next morning thought "what the hell, I better go look for it" so I went out to the cold icy snow covered lake, and looked around, found it with in a minute, damn I'm lucky.


anyway thats all I feel like writing, here are a few pics, and one of the juicy Lucy that I ever so love. It was rad seeing ya'll



No comments: