Sunday, February 11, 2007

More Big News!!!!


Yep more big News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off check out the ring Al(our head engineer at Mav.) and I designed and made today, we found a chunk of Ti and wanted to see what we could come up with, Alison is wearing this in place of the O-ring for now.

Any way the Big News is that I am Cloning myself, using Alison's Belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes She is Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! a sweet surprise to both of us, but "Luby's derby Squad" is beginning. My child an Speed Buggy's kid will Dual. I am already thinking about a custom trike built by me. But all I can say is I am freaked out, I want to be HIP and Groovy to the kid. But I have a good icon to look up too, my DAD ; he taught me how to do do burn outs in the garage and ride a wheelie.

now it's my Turn

Cheers

Luby

4 comments:

Two Wheels at a time said...

Little Luby's sound kind of scary. Congrats to you two.

Lil' Luby said...

hmmm cloning yourself....kinda scary...haha JK congrats. I know im excited to be an auntie again...BTW, you get the gift yet? I think you will highly enjoy it. Congrats you too!!!! MISS YOU

Kyia said...

ROCK ON!!

FixieDave said...

Cool Ring! Congrats!