Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday Morning



Well it is finally starting to warm up here. I went for a ride this morning up to Lee hell Rd. Started a t Mav HQ, for 2 reasons, one being that my 1X1 was there, and Two we have an espresso Machine there...






After doing some Brake work on my bike, I headed out. I started on the bike path and made my way through city streets I have never been on before and then finally hit Lee hell. As I started my way up my legs started to burn, a lot earlier than last time. So I smiled and thought to myself "what would Henry Rollins do" we all know the answer, I kept going, I made it up to the point I wanted to, even though it was slow going and I wanted to Vomit, I was happy!
On the way down I snapped a photo, Got Passed by 2 roadies who looked at me Funny. Then at the bottom saw who I think was Nick Martin from trek and some other dude, any way they said"hi" going the opposite way...so they're cool in my book.
B.I.L. How was your ride.....sounds like it's below Zero in MNPLS

No comments: